The Asian American Ministries Leadership Team has also provided some questions to engage this conversation at a larger level with people around you, and we hope they’re helpful:
- How did you react to Alexandra Wallace’s video? How did your friends respond?
- What differences, if any, did you see in various responses according to ethnicity or gender?
- How have you seen or experienced something like this before, like having a person or group saying something negative about people from your own race, ethnicity or gender?
- How would justice be served? How would reconciliation happen in this situation?
- In what ways, if any, are you called to respond in Jesus’ name in your context — individually or with others?